Miami Wilds Plan
The Miami Wilds attractions lie entirely outside protected natural areas, but are being designed to increase awareness of the nearby ecosystem and foster a greater appreciation for South Dade’s natural resources. Miami Wilds seeks to create a carefully managed development that will protect the nearby area and its unique ecosystem.
Project Plan Approval Process Still Required After Ground Lease Execution
- Submit Site Plan to Miami-Dade County Parks Recreation and Open Space (PROS) Department for Approval as Property Owner.
- Submit Site Plan to Miami-Dade County Department of Regulatory & Economic Resources (RER) for zoning confirmation, site plan review, and for platting to the extent re-plat is required.
- Submit site plan to Miami-Dade County Department of Environmental Resources Management (DERM) for environmental reviews include review of impacts on natural areas.
- Submit site plan to state and federal agencies as determined by county agencies or otherwise required for reviews and subsequent approvals.
- Submit traffic analysis and obtain approval for traffic mitigation measures to Miami Dade County Department of Transportation and Public Works.
- Submit water/sewer plan to Miami-Dade County Water & Sewer Department for review and approval.
- Submit site plan to PROS (in regulatory capacity) for compliance with parks requirements.
- Submit site plan to other County Departments including but not limited to Aviation, Fire, and Police for review and approval as required.
- Submit final site plan and survey to PROS (as owner) incorporating other agency comments/approvals for final approval.